Publications / Content Management
Our strong track record in managing the production of publications and other types of content is based on our ability to understand the key issues; have limitless ideas; liaise effectively with all contributors and suppliers; be precise; and meet deadlines, whatever the challenges.
Areas of activity have included magazines, newsletter, e-zines, promotional literature, corporate material such as annual reports, and advertisements.
- Editorial responsibilities for a major monthly journal encompassed scheduling, content development, liaison with contributors and suppliers. Also oversaw a complete re-design.
- Launched a quarterly newspaper.
- Launched and produced a monthly e-zine for a membership organisation.
- Produced an e-book on trends in internal communication.
- Produced an annual directory, comprising regular features, a range of articles, company listings and advertising.
- Came up with the concept for and developed a number of publications, aimed at members and their clients.
- Developed new processes and design strategies for the production of an annual report, leading to a considerably improved publication. Also wrote and/or edited all content.
Let us help you reach your audiences and achieve your business objectives, call us on: 01908 216320