Park Communications has considerable research experience, including surveys to support marketing objectives; projects aimed at enhancing knowledge to support the client and/or their audiences; and work that assists in communicating with stakeholders.
We are skilled in ensuring that research meets all your needs, including any PR goals you may have, and that you don’t find yourself saying ‘If only we had asked…’ at a point when there is no going back.
- Project managed major study looking at the manned guarding sector and perceptions/attitudes of purchasers of this type of service. This included developing the specification for the research, liaising with suppliers and undertaking desk research. Then undertook all the PR activity relating to the findings.
- Project managed major study looking at the domestic alarms market. This included developing the specification for the research, developing questions, undertaking desk research, liaising with suppliers and carrying out interviews. Then undertook all the PR activity relating to the research.
- Developed and carried out a survey on behalf of a research and consultancy company aimed at understanding patterns of purchaser behaviour in the public sector.
- Project managed a membership survey which included devising the questionnaire, developing and implementing the research project to maximise participation.
- Undertook detailed analysis of research data and background information to produce in-depth report on cyber insurance.
- Devised and implemented a survey on understanding of and attitudes towards ethical issues in the workplace to inform an organisation’s future work programme in this area.
Let us help you reach your audiences and achieve your business objectives, call us on: 01908 216320